When I stumbled upon this photo today..not only did it make me smile, but it prompted the question.. what do I thirst for?
“Let’s choose today to quench our thirst for the “good life” we thinks others lead by acknowledging the good that already exists in our lives. We can then offer the universe the gift of our grateful hearts.”
–Sarah Ban Breathnach
While I could make this some deep, well thought out, meaningful entry.. I decided to keep it light and quick!
1. Time – At least 10 more hours to every day!
2. A personal assistant to help with my ever growing to do
3. Have I mentioned time? Or sleep?
4. My own art studio – a separate, beautifully organized building, with lots of natural light, and ideally an ocean view!
5. Literally – an Iced Venti Skim Mocha from Starbucks
“The desire of knowledge, like the thirst of riches, increases ever with the acquisition of it.”
What is it you thirst for? blog about it, leave a comment, or both! .. I’d love to hear!
Yours in ‘thirst’ – Chrysti