“No two persons ever read the same book.”
Check out these amazing photographs by talented Flick’rites!
1. I Want to Live 2. walking away. 3. Light Rest Light Breeze
4. Bookends 5. Uomo (con cane) che legge. 6. I can only say ‘aaaah’
7. For Hoov 8. Italian love 9. Bathroom reading
10. Teach me How to …? 11. Reading 12. “Reading is to the mind..
13. Pondering the press 14. cat’s literature
15. Read-Write 16. Pomelo Seller
It peaked my own curiosity.. Who reads me?
“Reading is a means of thinking with another person’s mind; it forces you to stretch your own.”
–Charles Scribner, Jr.
the following questions have been scientifically designed in an effort for me to better understand my target audience and for potential blackmail purposes
Ok, so really, these are just for fun..
let me hear more about you.. answer one, or answer all..
leave it in the handy lil comments section.. I eagerly await your responses!
- Who are you & why do you visit me?
- What is your definition of beauty?
- If you were a food, what food would you be & why?
- Are you a dentist? If yes, EMAIL ME!
- Name one thing that always makes you smile!
- Now tell me one of your pet peeves..
- Tell me a little known fact or quirk about yourself..
- Suggest a song for my art time music play list..
- What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?
- What is one thing you simply MUST do before you die?
Extra Credit: Make me laugh! Tell me a funny one-liner, short joke, or your most embarrassing moment (now c’mon, would sweet lil ol me realllllly blackmail you?)
“Curiosity was framed. Ignorance killed the cat.”
Now have at it!
The finally starting to accept I’ll never truly be fully caught up…