Once again, I find myself tagged (thanks natures paintbox!)to list some of my quirks.. I find myself struggling to say things, that I haven’t previously mentioned here or here! It’s not that I don’t have more oddities, but they all seem so… well… normal to me….the rest of the world may disagree though.
So my 6 things…Kinda boring really…
1. I cannot say this enough: I absolutely, positively, really, truly despise feet. Ick. The gross-out factor is way too high there. Aqua Sox should be mandatory at the beach!
2. My definition of Torture: Telling me you have a surprise for me, but not letting me know what is. Expect me to don my Sleuth hat and figure it out. I cannot stand, not knowing something!
3. When it comes to games, I play to win. Or play until i do win. I have a hard time even letting lil kids win, but I have been known to do it on occasion. Just not often.
4. I have far more ideas then I have time. really, I wake up at 3 am with 100 new ideas running through my mind. I can be on the phone, or in the middle of a conversation and ideas just start popping up. It’s a constant source of frustration for me, because I can’t do them all.
5. Cleaning out things, and throwing away things… seeing those huge piles just disappear, almost makes me orgasmic. I find it oh-so-cleansing, despite being a semi-packrat. I get giddy when i see there’s more trash then fits in the can. having my back scratched, is a close second for that orgasmic feeling.
6. I find it much easier to be with animals, children, or the elderly then I do people my own age. I always have, I probably almost always will. There is an authenticity and a non-judgmental attitude there, that seems lacking among most folks.
The 6 people I tag…
Now, On to the Awards Please!
“The Nice Matters award is awarded to those that are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!”
I could nominate so many people, but I have decided to choose just one…
She is absolutely one of the kindest souls I have ever met… I knew her years ago, when collecting paper dolls rocked my world, and have been fortunate enough to get to know her once again through my art. Thanks my dear, for truly being one of the nicest women I have ever met! She has also overcome some serious health issues, and somehow manages to remain a forceful bright light through it all… We could all learn something from you.
“Be nice to people on your way up because you’ll meet them on your way down.” –Jimmy Durante